All Saints’ Day was celebrated in conjunction with the School Mass at 8:30 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 4.
- Watch the recorded Mass here https://www.iccols.org/icmass-archives/all-saints-day-mass/
For a prayer on All Saints Day, please see below.
All Saints Day Novena
O holy saints who were married during your earthly life, whose marriage on Earth prefigured the wedding feast in Heaven, you knew how to grow in holiness through the joys and sorrows of married and family life. Intercede on my behalf that I may recognize the extraordinary in the ordinary course of family life. I ask that you place before God my petitions. (State your intentions here)
- St. Mary and St. Joseph, parents of Jesus, pray for us.
- St. Anne and St. Joachim, parents of the Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us.
- St. Elizabeth and St. Zechariah, parents of St. John the Baptist, pray for us.
- St. Zelie Guerin Martin and St. Louis Martin, parents of St. Therese of Lisieux, pray for us.
- St. Nonna and St. Gregory the Elder, parents of St. Gorgonia, St. Caesarius, and St. Gregory of Nazianzus, pray for us.