Merry Christmas! We are so excited to be able to celebrate the birth of Christ in person. Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, we have had to modify things for Mass to keep everyone safe. In order to make this work, we will have some changes from years past.
- Everyone who comes to Mass on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day MUST have a reservation.
- You will not be admitted into the Church without a reservation, and there will be no standing-room seats.
- If you do not have a reservation, you will have the option to watch Mass at home via the live-stream. (https://www.iccols.org/icmass)
- All guests must enter via the Gathering Space doors; all other doors will be locked.
- Doors will be open 1 hour prior to Mass. Church will be filled first.
- Once the Church has reached capacity, we will then seat guests in Marian Hall.
- Remember, if you are waiting in line outside, please maintain a social distance.
- The Gathering Space door person will verify you have made a reservation for Mass.
- You will then receive a ticket into Mass inside at the ticket desk.
- We strongly recommend that all members of your party with reservations arrive at the same time.
- The ushers will do their best to ensure we get the maximum capacity in the Church as well as Marian Hall. Your party will be seated in in a way to best accommodate space.
- Once Mass is completed, all areas will be sanitized so it is ready for the next Mass.
If for any reason you have reserved seats for Mass and are unable to use them, please notify the Parish office, 614.267.9241 so we may open those seats up to other families.
We wish you and your families a happy and healthy Christmas season.