Immaculate Conception Parish is excited to direct 100% of the funds we collect on #GivingTuesday to the Women’s Care Center. We are letting IC parishioners donate early; from now through Dec. 1, Help Women Choose Life!
Women’s Care Center helps pregnant women from our communities choose life for their babies, have healthier pregnancies become better parents and take first steps to self-sufficiency. Through 31 centers in ten states, this unique unconditionally loving counseling model is a magnet for pregnant women in need. Donors like you help sustain Women’s Care Center as a beacon of hope for abortion vulnerable women.
Any donation to our #GivingTuesday campaign can help make a difference in the life of a mother and child!
- $10 – 1 Bottle of Prenatal Vitamins
- $25 – 5 Brand New Children’s Books
- $50 – 1 Infant Car Seat
- $83 – Life-saving Counseling & Ultrasound for 1 Woman
- $100 – Care Beyond a Choice for Life: Classes & Goals Sessions
- $150 – 1 Crib & Mattress
- $300 – Care for 1 Woman from a Choice for Life to Self-sufficiency
Helping Women Choose Life!
We are letting IC parishioners donate early - from now through Dec. 1.