With the end of 2020, Immaculate Conception recorded Mass Counts to show a comparison to previous years. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent social distancing, mass attendance was negatively impacted throughout the year.
As we embrace a new year, we continue to renew our efforts to provide a safe environment for our parishioners to worship. The successful addition of our live-stream has also enabled us to connect with IC parishioners virtually since March 2020. To view live or recorded versions of the Mass, please visit https://www.iccols.org/icmass/
Please see the breakdown of Mass Counts below:
- October – 375 (weekly average)
- Christmas – 613 (4 masses)
- New Year’s – 147 (2 masses)
- October – 948 (weekly average)
- Christmas – 1,678 (5 masses)
- New Year’s – 364 (2 masses)
- October – 912 (weekly average)
- Christmas – 1,475 (5 masses)
- New Year’s – (not a holy day of obligation)
Virtual Attendance – 2020
- Christmas – 155 (4 masses)
- New Year’s – 48 (2 masses)
Thank you to all the volunteers and staff who made it possible this past year for us to provide a safe environment for worship.