- SIGN UP to participate in IC Does the Derby: From your phone, text the number 762-78 with the message, ICDerby. Or, go online to ICDerby.givesmart.com
- Host a socially distanced gathering in your back yard and enjoy this event with friends and family! Sip your juleps made from the Drink Boxes, shop the silent auction and bet on the ponies. Watch the race with the IC community then after, listen to the amazing music of Jason Turpening. All events will be streamed virtually through the website/url.
- Become a Legacy Family Sponsor. A $250 donation goes directly to the School Sustainability Fund. This is a wonderful way to support Immaculate Conception with money you may have otherwise spent on our IC Parish Festival. We would like to honor the generosity of each Legacy Family sponsor by featuring them on our social media sites and in the church bulletin.
- Purchase a Specialty Derby Bourbon Drink Box. We have put together 50 Specialty Cocktail boxes to make mint-Juleps, the traditional Derby drink. One box contains a winning scratch off ticket for a weekend getaway at Hocking Hills. ($450 value)
- Further details about how parishioners can collect the drink boxes will be forthcoming next week (Aug. 31-Sept. 4)
- Bid on the Silent Auction. The auction will go live on Sunday, August 30 at 8 a.m. and will close Saturday, September 5 at 10 p.m. Winners will be contacted for pick-up.
- Horse betting and music. At 3 p.m. Horses will be posted and early bidding can begin. Then join us at 4:30 p.m. for the interactive live stream through ICDerby.givesmart.com where the emcees will drive the bidding on the horses. There will be three race winners. For example: If there are 6 horses running and the total of all “win” horse bids equals $500, the person who has the highest bid on the winning horse will win $250 (or Half) of the total of the “Win” horse bids. Instructions will begin at 4:30 through ICDerby.givesmart.com
Call Jen Bennett at 614-579-3683 if you have questions!